[Insight-users] LBFGSOptimizer bug (?)

Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:45:05 EST 2013

Interesting. I have a lot more experience on other Unix-like systems
than Apple's. However, the information below suggests that the g++ I'm
using is the real thing, not a link. To be honset, I don't know if it
came as part of Xcode or was there at installation as with most Unices.

Tim

celia:tim-[ITK-4.3]: which g++
/usr/bin/g++
celia:tim-[ITK-4.3]: gcc -version
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2: no input files
celia:tim-[ITK-4.3]: file `which gcc`
/usr/bin/gcc: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/usr/bin/gcc (for architecture i386):    Mach-O executable i386
/usr/bin/gcc (for architecture x86_64):    Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64
celia:tim-[ITK-4.3]:

--
Tim Allman, Ph.D.
35 Margaret Street,