[Insight-users] ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator

mekonnen lemessa mekonnenlem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:08:10 EDT 2013

Hello ITK users and helpers,

I am using ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator in itk to cluster
my image so that I can remove the background noise from the image.  But it
 gives only clusters, parameters and proportions. However, I am interested
in the spatial coordinates corresponding the filtered image ( image left
after removing background noise). If I can get image output
from ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator like output cluster image
in k-means clustering, that will be fine.  I hope you will help to solve
this problem since I urgently need!

Any idea or comment is warmly welcomed!!

best regards,

mek.