[Insight-users] Troubles with the manipulation of label objects

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:59:44 EDT 2013

Hy all,
i have encountered some troubles with my Pipeline.
I generated a binary mask of a RM image from a mouse exam.
I would like to work with an implementation of "BinaryToShapeLabelMapFilter"
and "ShapeOpeningLabelMapFilter" classes to remove some objects in a labeled
image with a size value smaller or greater than a threshold.
Really, my pipeline works, but it returns me a binary mask with some
troubles. Indeed, when i processed the binary image by setting a threshold
on size, it returns me a image with two types of inaccuracies. I don't know
why, but i get an image with some holes, which weren't shown before and
there is a big difference with the border of the object that shows a
different value if compared to the previous one. I attach below my code and
a link to a picture, hoping it will be useful to understand better the
problem encountered.

http://f.cl.ly/items/3Y3l2B0h2F3K0H2R1R38/Troubles.tiff
<http://f.cl.ly/items/3Y3l2B0h2F3K0H2R1R38/Troubles.tiff>
Thanks,