[Insight-users] How to compare the result of segmentation with ground truth

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:04:21 EDT 2013

Look at this class in ITKv4:
Filtering/ImageStatistics/include/itkLabelOverlapMeasuresImageFilter.h

/** \class LabelOverlapMeasuresImageFilter
 * \brief Computes overlap measures between the set same set of labels of
 * pixels of two images.  Background is assumed to be 0.
 *
 * This code was contributed in the Insight Journal paper:
 * "Introducing Dice, Jaccard, and Other Label Overlap Measures To ITK"
 * by Nicholas J. Tustison, James C. Gee
 * http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3141
 * http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/707
 *