[Insight-users] Problem pixel coordinate value

Cary lorey developement.unity at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:56:57 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I use Itk for reading an image and vtk for visualtion on QVTKWidget, when I
read the image with Itk, I had an image in reverse, I used the class
"itkFlipImageFilter" to correct the orientation of the image and it works
well.

Now I wanted to get the coordinates of a pixel, but unfortunately the
values are weird, it is true that the visual image is correct, but the
axes are placed upside down, please, is there a solution to this problem or
another method for the orientation of the image without affecting the pixel
information

Please please answer me as soon as possible.

thank you in advance .