[Insight-users] [Community] Demons Deformable Registration and Paraview

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Nov 5 02:14:54 EST 2013

Hi Tim,

The displacement fields output of ITK's deformable image registration
represent the displacement of a point in the FixedImage to a point in
the MovingImage.  Therefore overlaying the displacement field vector
glyphs on the FixedImage should give the correct visualization.  The
start of the arrow sits on its location in the input FixedImage, and
the tip of the arrow glyphs are directed towards where a given pixel
in the FixedImage will move to in the MovingImage.

Hope this helps,
Matt