[Insight-users] Compiling Error After upgrading MacOS and Xcode

Jianxu Chen jchen16 at nd.edu
Tue Nov 5 10:46:31 EST 2013

Hello,

I am currently using ITK under Mac OS 10.9 and Xcode 5. And when I
compiling a file including "ITKImageFileWrite", I got the following error.

..../ITK/InsightToolkit/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageAlgorithm.h:24:12:
fatal error:
      'tr1/type_traits' file not found
#  include <tr1/type_traits>

Right before upgrading to Xcode 5 and Mac OS 10.9, the exactly same file
worked without any problem. So I am wondering if there is any significant
change in the new OS version, which induced above error.

Could anyone help me out on this issue? Thanks in advance.

All the best,
--
*Jianxu Chen*
*Research Assistant*