[Insight-users] [ITK Community] 3d SEGMENTATION OF .OBJ FILE

azmagillian xrysafenia.malliastolidou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:00:08 EST 2013

thanks for replying!
i tried that but the below code gives me error: error C2664: ' cannot
convert parameter 1 from 'vtkDataObject *' to 'vtkImageData *'
d:\InsightToolkit-4.4.2\Modules\Bridge\VtkGlue\test\itkVTKImageToImageFilterTest.cxx
40

int itkVTKImageToImageFilterTest(int, char*[])
{
  typedef itk::Image<double, 2>                 ImageType;

  typedef itk::VTKImageToImageFilter<ImageType> ConnectorType;

  std::string inputFilename = "C:\\build_test2read\\test3vtk";

  // Get all data from the file
  vtkSmartPointer<vtkGenericDataObjectReader> reader =
      vtkSmartPointer<vtkGenericDataObjectReader>::New();
  reader->SetFileName(inputFilename.c_str());
  reader->Update();

  ConnectorType::Pointer connector = ConnectorType::New();
  connector->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
  connector->Update();

  connector->GetOutput()->Print(std::cout);
  connector->GetImporter()->Print(std::cout);
  connector->GetExporter()->Print(std::cout);

  connector->Print(std::cout);

  return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

2013/11/19 Jon Haitz Legarreta Gorroño [via ITK Insight Users] <
ml-node+s2283740n7584410h41 at n2.nabble.com>