[Insight-users] [ITK Community] 3d SEGMENTATION OF .OBJ FILE

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Tue Nov 19 10:04:12 EST 2013

Hi,

I assume that line 40 is "connector->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());".

vtkImageData is derived from vtkDataObject, but you may need to downcast.
Try calling vtkImageData::SafeDownCast [1] on the object returned by
"reader->GetOutput()", before passing it to "connector->SetInput(..)".

If that doesn't work, you can try using
"reader->GetOutput()->Print(std::cout);" to get some information on the
object, to help with debugging.

[1]
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageData.html#ae4345f90722e82bec2f70f5d5a5b1f38

Enjoy,