[Insight-users] cmTryCompileExec has stopped working error

venkatesh venkateshfilm24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 06:31:25 EST 2013

I am using CMake in Windows 8 for building vtk and itk, whenever I tried
building binaries. I get this error. I tried giving the Admin privileges to
VS 2012 Professional (vs 11 64x) and CMake. But it say incompatible error
when doing it, using trouble shoot option rightclicking the applications. It
would be great if there is any turn over to avoid this problem. Due to this
when I include the libs after compiling I get unresolved external symbols
error. (Though it gives two option during the error message, CLOSE THE
APPLICATION or DEBUG:CLOSE THE APPLICATION DOESNT WORK, it continues to
build the binaries.