[Insight-users] [ITK Community] cmTryCompileExec has stopped working error

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Wed Nov 27 17:32:19 EST 2013

Hi venkatesh,

I'm personally having some trouble understanding your question or issue.

It would be helpful if you can include a more clear, possibly step-by-step
process to reproduce the issue in question. A complete set of example code
and a CMakeLists.txt file that produces the issue on your platform can be
helpful too.

It is also important to include the exact error message that's being
produced and describe which program is producing it. Hopefully you can
copy-paste it or retype it verbatim. As a last resort, screenshots might be
useful.

You certainly don't have to include all of this, but I think it will
increase the odds that someone will be able to understand or reproduce your
issue and respond.

Best of luck,
Brian

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 6:31 AM, venkatesh <venkateshfilm24 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am using CMake in Windows 8 for building vtk and itk, whenever I tried
> building binaries. I get this error. I tried giving the Admin privileges to
> VS 2012 Professional (vs 11 64x) and CMake. But it say incompatible error
> when doing it, using trouble shoot option rightclicking the applications.
> It
> would be great if there is any turn over to avoid this problem. Due to this
> when I include the libs after compiling I get unresolved external symbols
> error. (Though it gives two option during the error message, CLOSE THE
> APPLICATION or DEBUG:CLOSE THE APPLICATION DOESNT WORK, it continues to
> build the binaries.
>

> --

Brian Helba
Medical Imaging