[Insight-users] [ITK] Software Guide generation process problems

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Oct 1 10:28:13 EDT 2013

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the note and for your efforts with the Software Guide.  The
build is definitely a bear, but improvements will come incrementally.
Building in Release configuration instead of Debug on Windows should
definitely help.

It looks like there error is due to a Python 3 incompatiblity.  I will
work on a patch.

Thanks,
Matt