[Insight-users] itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter modification for airway segmentation module

Pietro Nardelli pie.nardelli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:19:03 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I am developing a new module for airway segmentation to be implemented in
Slicer. For my purposes I am using the itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter
class of ITKv4. I decided to modify it though, as I need to use the method
ThresholdBelow of the class instead of ThresholdBetween.
I was wondering if instead of modifying the class, and therefore having to
add a new class to my module, it was somehow possible to call the method
ThresholdBelow directly when the class is implemented. Or, otherwise, if my
change can be contributed back to ITK proper.
Any thoughts?

Thank you very much,

Pietro