[Insight-users] [Community] Error

Hana Cherif hanacherif62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:55:55 EDT 2013

Matt!!!

Here is my CMakeLists.txt ::

# This project is designed to be built outside the Insight source tree.

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)
if(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
  cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
endif()
PROJECT(RegMeth)

# Find ITK.
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)

IF(ITK_FOUND)

INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})

ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Cannot build without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")

ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(RegMeth RegMeth.cxx )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(RegMeth ${ITK_LIBRARIES}  )

The problem is  in the Target_LINK_LIBRARIES, may be??

Regards!!