[Insight-users] [Community] Error

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Oct 16 13:02:10 EDT 2013

Hi Hana,

This looks good to me.  The include(${ITK_USE_FILE}) should add all
include directories, including the one that contains
itkImageRegistrationMethod.h.

To see the actual compile command, issue

  make VERBOSE=1

There should be a -I flag that added the directory with
itkImageRegistrationMethod.h.

Thanks,
Matt