[Insight-users] ITK, Random Forests, and OpenCV

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Oct 17 18:22:26 EDT 2013

Hi Jared,

There is a bridge [1] to/from ITK and OpenCV.

I understand your frustration of articles without code!  If you get
something going, please consider submitting it to the Insight Journal
[2].

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Video/BridgeOpenCV/ConvertAnITKGrayScaleImageToCVMat/Documentation.html?highlight=opencv