[Insight-users] I want to segment the blood vessel using the code included in Example\Segmentation , GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter and FastMarchingImageFilter

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Fri Oct 18 22:45:27 EDT 2013

Dear all
         I want to segment the blood vessel using the code , which were included in Example\Segmentation , GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter and FastMarchingImageFilter .  I can successfully run the FastMarchingImageFilter code but failed the run the GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter code .
        the two codes are attached to the mail . When I run the GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter code , code will be parked in one place . I mean, even I run the code for half an hour, the code always be parked in the place .
        Please help me . Thank you in advance ! The data is too big that the mail which include the data can't be send successfully . The data was 18.4M , what should I do ?
zhq