Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Oct 19 14:58:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Following a suggestion that community member David Doria made a while
ago, we have created a new mailing list,

  community at itk.org

This mailing list was created for two reasons.  First, it provides one
convenient list to subscribe to.  All messages from
insight-users at itk.org and insight-developers at itk.org will be forwarded
community at itk.org.  Second, consistent with the care and effort we
place in variable and class names, we recognize that the name of the
mailing list is important.  Since the Insight Toolkit is a community
driven project, we acknowledge the respect every community member of
the project deserves and the value they add as we work towards our
mutual benefit in this collaboration.  Therefore, we avoid an
artificial delineation between “users” and “developers”.

The insight-users and insight-developers list will remain unchanged,
i.e. it is still possible to subscribe, post, search the archives,
etc.

At this time, it is necessary to opt-in to the new mailing list.  To
subscribe, visit