[Insight-users] Cmake modified sln files, now won't compile

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Sun Oct 27 14:56:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

I tried to compile my project (which had compiled successfully before) using Visual Studios, and received a notice that CMake had modified my solution or project files.  I was forced to reload the project.  Now I am getting the error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file C:ITK\ITK_bin\lib\Release\itksys-4.3.lib'

I searched for this file and did not find it.  Now all of my projects have the same issue and will not compile.

I would appreciate any ideas on what might have broken my installation and how I might fix it.

Thanks,
Sara