[Insight-users] Cmake modified sln files, now won't compile

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Oct 28 03:06:45 EDT 2013

Dear Sara,
when you have your solution/project open and you modify any of your CMake's
variables having an effect on your solution, Visual Studio forces you to
reload the projects. So that's the usual behavior.

Now, it should not prevent your project(s) from compiling. Although
sometimes it happens. It may sound obvious, but sometimes closing and
opening the solution (even configuring the project again), works.

I don't know whether there is a typo here
C:ITK\ITK_bin\lib\Release\itksys-4.3.lib

but, either you missed a backslash (C:\) when typing the value of the
variable in CMake, either you missed when C&P'ing in your mail. If it was
the first, then you may have a look at it,

Otherwise, you may need to configure, generate and compile ITK again. I
know, it takes some time. Not the ideal solution.

Regards,
JON HAITZ