[Insight-users] registration CLI or GUI that let's one specify two images, the metric, optimizer, multi-res-approach and desired transform

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Fri Sep 20 08:36:11 EDT 2013

Dear mailing list members,

Searching through the itk and midas journal and google I found a lot of info and
statements on how to register a 2D slice (from a 3D image, not a projection) to
a 3D image (of different kind). However before I start to modify examples codes
to suite our needs I wonder if there is already an application similar to
itksnap for segementation, i.e. a registration CLI or GUI that let's one specify
the two images, the metric, optimizer, multi-res-approach and desired transform
and then does the job with appropriate ITK routines.

Thanks for any help or hints
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574