No subject

Thu Sep 19 15:20:57 EDT 2013

verflow or windowing occuring? Maybe check the output pixel types and outpu=
t histograms.

HTH,
Matt

PS.  Please reply-to-all so the message reaches the mailing list.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Lopez Saratxaga, Cristina <Cristina.Lopez at t=
ecnalia.com> wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> Thanks a lot for your suggestion!!!
>
> I've tried it (sorry, not before because I've been out of the office some=
 days) and the liver registration has improve a lot! However, the images lo=
ok quite strange after the registration.  It looks as if the pixels of the =
two input images were mixed, but with very different intensity values. Plea=
se, open attached to see what I mean.

> Why could this be happening? How could I avoid this situation? The defaul=
t pixel value is currently set to gray...