[Insight-users] bug in itkLabelGeometryImageFilter

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Sep 25 08:28:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

It's not clear to me quite what you are saying. Perhaps code snippets would have made it clearer, if you are going to refer to variables in you own code.

Are you saying that the ITK filter has a bug? That when it's re-executed some internal variables are not correctly reset?

If you have a fix, you can commit the fix to git and push the fix up to gerrit for review to be merged into the ITK repo.

Here is some information on how to do that:
http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html

Thanks,
Brad