[Insight-users] bug in itkLabelGeometryImageFilter

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 25 10:39:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've attached a patch file because I have some trouble using gerrit.
I've set up gerrit to use a http password but get

error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing
http://crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

when trying

"git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/release/itkLabelGeometryImageFilter"

I've created the branch with "git checkout -b
itkLabelGeometryImageFilter origin/release"

Christina