[Insight-users] bug in itkLabelGeometryImageFilter

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Sep 25 11:10:53 EDT 2013

Hi Christina,

> I've attached a patch file because I have some trouble using gerrit. I've
> set up gerrit to use a http password but get
>
> error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing
> http://crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK/info/refs
>
> fatal: HTTP request failed

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.  Thanks for setting up the
configuration and submitting a patch!

I have uploaded the patch here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12788/

Is there there code that can be added to the tests that will reproduce
the error this fixes?

The Git error occurs after following the HTTP setup described here?

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Account#Gerrit

> when trying
>
> "git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/release/itkLabelGeometryImageFilter"
>
> I've created the branch with "git checkout -b itkLabelGeometryImageFilter
> origin/release"

For future information, patches are usually based off the master
branch, then backported to the release branch after being thoroughly
tested on the dashboard.

Thanks,
Matt