[Insight-users] bug in itkLabelGeometryImageFilter

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 27 02:07:20 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,
>> I've attached a patch file because I have some trouble using gerrit. I've
>> set up gerrit to use a http password but get
>>
>> error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing
>> http://crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK/info/refs
>>
>> fatal: HTTP request failed
> Sorry to hear about your difficulties.  Thanks for setting up the
> configuration and submitting a patch!
>

> I have uploaded the patch here:
>
>    http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12788/
What are the next steps? Waiting for a buildbot / review?
> Is there there code that can be added to the tests that will reproduce
> the error this fixes?
No small minimal piece of code. Just the loop in my application working
now as expected.
> The Git error occurs after following the HTTP setup described here?
>
>    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Account#Gerrit
Well, at least I think so. I can sign in on gerrit, have a profile and a
public key added. ssh is not possible due to the firewall settings so I
have

url.http://crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK.insteadof=crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com:ITK

in my git configuration. I'm promted for a password but authentication
then fails.

>> when trying
>>
>> "git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/release/itkLabelGeometryImageFilter"
>>
>> I've created the branch with "git checkout -b itkLabelGeometryImageFilter
>> origin/release"
> For future information, patches are usually based off the master
> branch, then backported to the release branch after being thoroughly
> tested on the dashboard.
I've misunderstood "For new development, start the topic from
|origin/master|:". Thought a bugfix is not a new development and decided
to choose option #2.

Christina