[Insight-users] bug in itkLabelGeometryImageFilter

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Sep 27 09:21:39 EDT 2013

Hi Christina,

> I have uploaded the patch here:
>
>   http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12788/
>
> What are the next steps? Waiting for a buildbot / review?

Yes, there are builds in the comments that look OK (the warnings and
errors are from pre-existing issues).  If possible the bug should also
have a test that demonstrates the buggy behavior.

> Well, at least I think so. I can sign in on gerrit, have a profile and a
> public key added. ssh is not possible due to the firewall settings so I have
>
> url.http://crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK.insteadof=crossmanith@review.source.kitware.com:ITK
>
> in my git configuration. I'm promted for a password but authentication then
> fails.

I'm not sure what the error could be.  Maybe try regenerating the
password?  Posting updates to this thread with 'git format-patch'
works, too.

Thanks,
Matt