[ITK-users] radial decomposition of discs and sphere in itk

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 16 10:18:24 EDT 2014

Yes!

This is available in for the Grayscale morphology filters in ITK with the FlatStructucturingElement. If you have a Binary image, with just two labels the Grayscale morphology can be used as binary morphology.

These algorithm were contributed by the Insight Journal in "Consolidated Morphology", by Lehmann G., and Beare R: http://hdl.handle.net/1926/308

Hope that gives you enough to get started.
Brad