[ITK-users] radial decomposition of discs and sphere in itk

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:43:21 EDT 2014

Hi, Bradley:

I had download the insight journal--http://hdl.handle.net/1926/308.
But still need help. If I look the GrayscaleDilateImageFilter< TInputImage, TOutputImage, TKernel>::SetKernel( const KernelType& kernel ), it had several branches
1, ANCHOR,
2, histogram
3, basic.

For radius decomposition, I think I need to define the list of lines by myself. Then I used either of above algorithm for line strucutre morphology.
Can you confirm whether my thinking is correct? Also for given radius, how to define the list of lines? (Is there any sample code  in itk for how to give the list of line element given the radius, or  need to go through the either of the two papers,).

Thanks

Baoyun