[ITK-users] region growing segmentation -- isolatedConnectedImageFilter

Utt ushankar at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 18 20:55:25 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to implement the IsolatedConnectedImageFilter. I tried number of
seed points and lower threshold, however I get only a black image. I am not
sure what seed points would help me. I am trying to segment the different
parts of brain e.g.: ventricles/gray matter/white matter.
Any help in this regard is much appreciated

Thank you.