[ITK-users] [Insight-users] Principal Axes pre-registration

tina fttfzzx227 at 126.com
Mon Aug 4 14:02:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

Can anybody tell me about how to implement a principal axes registration use
ITK? I use itkCenteredVersorTransformInitializer.txx to initialize the
VersorRigid3DTransform,but this function didn't implement the rotation,so I
try to compute the angle of rotation from the fixedPrincipalAxes and the
movingPrincipalAxes, is there any way else to get the rotation matrix?
Another problem is does the rotation matrix only specify one axis of the
coordinate? I mean: in order to registrate two
coordinates(x,y,z;x',y',z'),we should implement the VersorRigid3DTransform 3
times?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
Tina