[ITK-users] [Insight-users] Principal Axes pre-registration

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 4 14:12:59 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just wrapped this class for SimpleITK. I found it odd that by default the "ComputeRotation" parameter is set to off. With turing this parameter on I got good initialization for some anisotropic blobs. Did you turn this on?

Regarding you other question regarding the VersorTransfrom. The "versor" representation for rotation an represent an arbitrary rotation about the origin. So one is quite sufficient.

Brad