[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] Create PolygonToMeshFilter

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Aug 28 22:35:03 EDT 2014

Hi Ignacio,

The default implementation of GenerateOutputInformation() in
itk::ProcessObject is to call ::CopyInformation() on all the pipeline
objects from the input to the output DataObjects.  The information
that is copied for itk::PointSet / itk::Mesh is related to Region's
(see their implementations of ::CopyInformation()).  You may write a
GenerateOutputInformation() that sets these regions, or you could
leave the default values given in the constructors, which is what the
SpatialObjectToPointSetFilter does.

Hope this helps,
Matt