[ITK-users] [ITK] VS 2012

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Aug 29 17:15:36 EDT 2014

When I build ITK-4.0 with VS2010, Build INSTALL creates the directory that I specified, with four subdirectories: bin. include, lib, share.  I set ITK_DIR to the install directory, and my programs build correctly.
When I build ITK-4.5 with VS2012, Build INSTALL creates the install directory with a completely different structure, with many additional files and subdirectories, and if ITK_DIR is set to this install directory program builds fail.  To build my programs successfully I need to set ITK_DIR to the name of the ITK build directory.

What I'm trying to ascertain is whether this is the result of an ITK change or a VS change.

When you build ITK-3.20 with VS2012 do you do Build INSTALL, and if so what does the install directory look like?