[ITK-users] Convert Matrix to itk::Image

Marco Ulge marco.ulge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 06:16:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

I used the vnl_matrix_ref class to extract the matrix from the itk::Image
and then perform some calculations. What i need to do now, is convert the
matrix back to an itk::Image and i read that i should use the
itkImportImageFilter class to achieve this. I am having difficulties
understanding what should be my input to SetImportPointer method. Can anyone
help me with this?

Regards,

Marco