[ITK-users] Convert Matrix to itk::Image

Jim Miller millerjv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 08:23:20 EDT 2014

You pass the pointer to the pixels you want to ITK image to wrap. There is a Boolean in the methods to control whether ITK should manage the memory from that point forward (deleting the pixels when the ITK Image is destroyed) or whether you want your program to maintain control of that memory block and you will be carefule to ensure the buffer is freed at the appropriate time.

Jim