[ITK-users] VS 2012

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Aug 29 21:33:15 EDT 2014

It seems that there is a problem with Build INSTALL.  The build itself is fine, and I can use it if I set ITK_DIR to the build directory, but the installation done with Build INSTALL is not usable.  It's probably a cmake issue, since the wrong paths for include and library files are configured in the VS project file.

I'm pursuing this issue because having different build procedures on different machines is a recipe for confusion down the line, when I've forgotten what I had to do to get things working.  It's puzzling to me that Kitware now have a divergence between ITK and VTK build-install procedures - the Build INSTALL path works with VTK.