[ITK-users] VS 2012

Girish Mallya Udupi indianzeppelin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 02:40:24 EDT 2014

I don't think this is an ITK version issue. I built INSTALL for ITK-4.5.1
and ITK-4.6.0 using VS2010 and the install directories have only those
sub-directories that you mentioned (bin. include, lib, share).
Also, did you try the latest CMake 3.0.1? Just a couple of weeks ago, I
faced an issue (can't remember the specific details) when building my
project using 2.8.12 while 3.0.1 worked without any problems.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Gib Bogle <g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> It seems that there is a problem with Build INSTALL.  The build itself is
> fine, and I can use it if I set ITK_DIR to the build directory, but the
> installation done with Build INSTALL is not usable.  It's probably a cmake
> issue, since the wrong paths for include and library files are configured
> in the VS project file.
>
> I'm pursuing this issue because having different build procedures on
> different machines is a recipe for confusion down the line, when I've
> forgotten what I had to do to get things working.  It's puzzling to me that
> Kitware now have a divergence between ITK and VTK build-install procedures
> - the Build INSTALL path works with VTK.

Girish