[Insight-users] [ITK Community] mini-pipeline output region problem

matthew mrrm at web.de
Tue Feb 4 05:35:11 EST 2014

Hi Matt,

just had a look at your suggestion. It should work out for me. Realized that
initially the parameters are copied from the input.

Unfortunatly, GenerateOutputInformation gets called before the GenerateData,
so I need to restructure things.

But I am still a bit confused, because if I inspect the output of the filter
at the end of the GenerateData everything is correct.

So does the filter have an own spacing, lpr... variable, which is passed to
the writer?
Or does this happen before the GenerateData gets called?

Thanks for helping.
Have a nice day,
Matthew