[Insight-users] [ITK Community] mini-pipeline output region problem

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Feb 4 10:38:44 EST 2014

Hi Matthew,

GenerateOutputInformation() should only generate the information
(spacing, etc.) of the data outputs so when UpdateOutputInformation()
is called on the pipeline, all the outputs have the correct
information.  GenerateData() should populate the output pixels.

This is covered in further detail in the ITK Software Guide [1] in
"How to Write a Filter".

Have a great day,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf