[Insight-users] [ITK Community] can't build bridge

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Feb 5 22:38:41 EST 2014

Hi Chengjia,

+1 to Tim's comment.  Good to hear you are making progress :-).

There is a little VXL build documentation on the wiki [1], although I
have not tried it recently.

InsightApplications is easiest to build as a Superbuild by pointing
CMake to the "Superbuild" directory in the initial configuration.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Video/HowToBuildVideoModules