[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Fwd: Problem with .Tiff and surgace extraction in ITK

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Feb 26 16:32:24 EST 2014

Hi Jaume,

This example that uses the BinaryMask3DMeshSource [1] may help.

A binary input can be smoothed before surface extraction as shown here [2].

A mesh can be written to a file as shown here [3].

To transfer the image in memory to VTK, use the ImageToVTKImageFilter from
VtkGlue module [4].

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1]