[Insight-users] Fwd: Problem with .Tiff and surgace extraction in ITK

jaumesastretomas jaumesastretomas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:15:34 EST 2014

Dear Matt,

I've already tried these filters and I've gone through these examples and
I'm having the same trouble.

The image I'm using is 32 bits and the BinaryMask3DMeshSource is returning
me a mesh without any node or cell, and I don't know if its due to the image
or what, the code is the same as in the example.

I don't know how to do it.

Regards