[Insight-users] Some error happens : Failed to allocate memory for image

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Sun Jan 5 12:03:15 EST 2014

Dear all :

        Using the FastMarchingImageFilter to segment a vessel , I meet a error : Failed to allocate memory for image

        I find the wrong place using try-catch :
When the sentence : gradientMagnitude->Update(); is run , the error happens !
        My computer's memory is 12G , and the volume data is : 512*512*390  . I believe the memory is enough ! And the code has successfully been run once using the other data .
        Could somebody give me some advices ? Thanks vary much in advance !
zhq