[Insight-users] [ITK Community] SpatialObject IO

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jan 18 11:39:49 EST 2014

Luke,

There may not be many programs out there that
read the SpatialObjects from MetaImage files.

You may have to indeed convert those files into
.vtk files in order to visualize them...

You bring a good point: that it might be interesting to have
a Slicer plugin that reads spatial objects from meta image
files, so that they can be displayed inside slicer...

      Luis