[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] Problems with the integration of LASPack package into ITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 25 15:44:51 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am not certain but I just was looking around at a few things and found some work related to ITKv4 Numerics Refactors[1] here on github that's a bit out dated:
https://github.com/chuckatkins/ITK/commits/numlibs_refactor

Looks like similar work and my first search reveals this may be of use:
https://github.com/chuckatkins/ITK/commit/2c773edc695cbe7b907bebf356ee14e0af66b01a

Brad

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Refactor_Numerical_Libraries