[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] Problems with the integration of LASPack package into ITK

Fotis Drakopoulos fdrakopo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:15:02 EDT 2014

Hi Brad,
I made the appropriate changes to all CMakeLists.txt files according to [1]
but I still get the same error when I link the external project to ITK
libraries.
I also tried NOT to create a separate *libitkv3p_laspack *but to include
laspack into the *itkv3p_netlib*  (like the SPARSE package) and I still get
the same link error.
After spending several days on the LASPack integration I am not sure why I
get this link error...

[1]
https://github.com/chuckatkins/ITK/commit/2c773edc695cbe7b907bebf356ee14e0af66b01a

Best,