[ITK-users] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Sindhoor Bhat bhatsindhoor at ymail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:48:07 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I've a 512x512x63 dicom image
I'm trying to use level set segmentation to extract blood vessel.
I'm not able to figure out these questions. any help/ view would be of great help.

1. Is there a way to check the position of seed that i enter in the program ? say,
Position1[0]=177;
Position1[1]=132;
 Position1[2]=30;
I've used imagej to find position of seed . but I feel it is not correct to measure distance from it. As I've defined my region of interest, The position may vary now (this is what i think)

2. Also should I place the seed in all 63 slices to get segmentation in all slices(artery)? or multiple seeds in only one slice is enough?

any suggestion would be really helpful .
Thank you very much.