[ITK-users] [ITK] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Sindhoor Bhat bhatsindhoor at ymail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:51:07 EDT 2014

Hi Matt /ITK

Using TransformPhysicalPointToIndex I was able to get pixel index.
But in Z direction I've got negative value 44, 61, -157

I want to use this point as seed. But When I use this am getting black screen as output.

Is it ok to use -ve Z or should I do changes?

Also image index is not at the bottom left corner as mentioned in ITK manual. it is somewhere near mid bottom end

Can you pls give some light on this?
thanks