[ITK-users] [ITK] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jun 17 10:08:05 EDT 2014

Hi Sindhoor,

Look at image->GetLargestPossibleRegion() to reveal if that is a valid
index inside the image.

Make sure the Image Origin and Spacing are as expected.

The ITK Software Guide [1] has a good explanation on the relationship
between index space and physical space.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf